(1202) 2 Years- 4 Semesters Ontario College Diploma
Covid 19 Update:
The College has developed plans for students for the 2020/2021 academic year. We will accomplish course learning outcomes initially in fall 2020 through a combination of remote and face to face teaching. Students with practical learning needs will have the opportunity to access the College campus for that learning. See updates
September and January intakes are available for this program. Please contact the Registrar`s Office for further information.
Top 5 reasons to choose Sault College for Justice Studies:
1. Ranked Number One by students in the province!
The Police Foundations program (PFP) has been rated number one in the province for the past three years in a row by students that are highly satisfied with their program of study.
2. Graduate with two diplomas and a University degree!
By enrolling in this program followed by attending our nearby partner University, Lake Superior State University, you can graduate with both a College diploma and a University degree in three years, or you can graduate with two College diplomas and a University degree in 4 years, saving anywhere from $27,500 to $38,000 in educational costs.
3. The only program in North America partnered with Crime Stoppers for patrol experience!
Through the College`s close relationship with the police, the crime rate has decreased significantly in the area patrolled, in large part due to our students` presence.Crime Stoppers` new headquarters will be re-located to the new police resource centre on Gore Street. You can apply your learning and gain experience soon after enrolling in our college program.
4. Successful graduation from either diploma in our Justice Studies program area will exempt students from taking the security guard and private investigator training sanctioned by the ministry.
We are one of only a few colleges with this accreditation.
5. Small class size! - Our low student to professor ratio provides excellence in education by giving one-on-one attention, teaching and guiding not often found in larger centres.
If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and currently unemployed, you may qualify for second career funding for this program! To learn more about your options and how to get started, contact us at email@example.com.
We would love to keep in touch!
Subscribe to our mailing list.