Graphic Design - Digital Media
(1094) 2 years Ontario College Advanced Diploma
Program OutcomesA graduate of the Graphic Design - Digital MediaProgram at Sault College will reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Conceptualize and develop design solutions using principles of design to create visual communications that meet the needs of the project.
- Employ the design process to create design solutions that meet the project objectives and the needs of the client and/or user.
- Plan, create and use photography, illustration and typography in design layouts to meet the requirements of the creative brief.
- Design, develop and create a variety of media products using relevant, current and/or emerging technologies.
- Communicate ideas, design concepts and opinions clearly and persuasively to others.
- Use recognized industry practices throughout the design process and related business tasks.
- Plan, implement and evaluate graphic design projects using project management skills to deliver quality work to clients according to schedule and within budget.
- Complete all work in a professional and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable legislation and regulations.
- Keep current with visual media design trends, technologies and industry practices using strategies that enhance work performance and guide professional development.
- Assess, select and use a variety of digital media technologies when developing design solutions.
Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Graphic Design Program Standards (MTCU 61820), September 2014.
We would love to keep in touch!
Subscribe to our mailing list.