International Students: How to Apply
How to Apply
Applying to Sault College has never been easier!
Applications for international students will be available as of February 27, 2018.
If you have already submitted an application for September 2018, please note that you will need to re-apply through our new online application system.
Within the OCAS application portal, you can:
- Create a new application.
- Manage status updates/requests from our college.
- Receive offer notifications and download Letters of Acceptance.
- Receive confirmation of payment from our college.
- Notify the college upon receipt of visa/study permit.
If you are a current agent, please login to your OCAS Agent portal to assist your applicants.
Before you begin
- Application fee is required, payable by credit card to the equivalent of $50 CAD in your local currency.
- You will need scanned copies of all educational documents, including passport, English proficiency test results (at a minimum you will need proof of registration for English test), transcripts, backlog certificates and completion documents for all education. No CV or portfolio is required for any program unless a gap of 5-10 years exists between completion of education and application to Sault College.
- Document size should not exceed 50MB
Applicants with credentials from all countries in Africa are required to provide a credential assessment from WES, ECE or ICAS. The assessment must be provided to Sault College by the credential evaluator. Sault College will refund the amount of the assessment to eligible registered students. An application for refund will be available after Day 10 of classes provided the student has been offered admission, they are registered in their program and have paid their full semester tuition fee.
It can take anywhere from 3-9 months for a study permit to be processed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. So send in your application as soon as you receive your Sault College Letter of Acceptance. Go to Visa Offices.
Sault College is a part of the Citizenship & Immigration Canada International Student Program and is a Designated Learning Institution (DLI # O19395677683).
We would love to keep in touch!
Subscribe to our mailing list.