International Students: How to Apply
How to Apply
Applying to Sault College has never been easier!
Applications for September 2019 will be managed by program. Please see below for complete list of programs and application dates.
Within the OCAS application portal, you can:
- Create a new application - 1 program choice per applicant
- Manage status updates/requests from our college.
- Receive offer notifications and download Letters of Acceptance.
- Receive confirmation of payment from our college.
- Notify the college upon receipt of visa/study permit.
If you are a current agent, please login to your OCAS Agent portal to assist your applicants.
Before you begin
- Application fee is required, payable by credit card to the equivalent of $100 CAD in your local currency.
- You will need scanned copies of all educational documents, including passport, English proficiency test results (at a minimum you will need proof of registration for English test), transcripts, backlog certificates and completion documents for all education. No CV or portfolio is required for any program unless a gap of 5-10 years exists between completion of education and application to Sault College.
- Document size should not exceed 50MB
Applications for September 2019 will be accepted for each program on the date specified below:
November 12th, 2019
- 2170 Public Relations and Event Management
- 2180 Supply Chain Management
- 2190 Mobile Applications Design
- 2198 Network Architecture and Security Analytics
- 4068 Robotics and Advanced Automation
January 23, 2019
- 2035 Business
- 2050 Busness - Accounting
- 2102 Business Management
- 2186 Health Care Administration
- 3024 Practical Nursing
- 4018 Geographic Information Systems - Applications Specialist
- 5006 Natural Resources/Environmental Law - Inspection and Enforcement
February 20th, 2019
- 1030 Early Childhood Education
- 1068 Child and Youth Care
- 1071 Culinary Skills - Chef Training
- 1075 General Arts and Science - Kitchen Assistant
- 1094 Graphic Design - Digital Media
- 1097 Digital Film Production
- 1105 General Arts and Science - One-Year
- 1115 General Arts and Science - University Transfer
- 1203 Social Service Worker
- 1214 Social Services Worker- Indigenous Specialization
- 1225 Protection, Security and Investigation
- 2078 Culinary Management
- 2086 Office Administration - Executive
- 2090 Computer Programmer
- 3022 Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant
- 3027 Personal Support Worker
- 3040 Fitness and Health Promotion
- 3060 Pre-Health Sciences - Pathways to Certificates and Diplomas
- 3065 Pre-Health Sciences - Pathways to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees
- 4005 Pre-Trades and Technology
- 4008 Game - Art
- 4026 Electrical Engineering Technician - Process Automation
- 4039 Mechanical Engineering Technician - Manufacturing
- 4040 Mechanical Techniques - Machine Shop
- 4041 Motive Power Fundamentals - Automotive Repair
- 4044 Motive Power Technician -Advanced Repair
- 4051 Metal Fabrication Technician
- 4053 Welding Techniques
- 4067 Aircraft Structural Repair Technician
- 4080 Civil Engineering Technician
- 4098 Construction Techniques
- 4127 Electrical Engineering Technician - Process Automation and Trades
- 5082 Mechanical Techniques - Industrial Maintenance
- 5085 Motive Power Fundamentals - Heavy Equipment and Truck Repair
- 5212 Adventure Recreation and Parks Technician
- 5214 Fish and Wildlife Conservation Technician
- 5220 Natural Environment Technician - Conservation and Management
- 5221 Natural Environment Technologist - Conservation and Management
- 5230 Forestry Technician - Conservation
It can take anywhere from 3-9 months for a study permit to be processed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. So send in your application as soon as you receive your Sault College Letter of Acceptance. Go to Visa Offices.
Sault College is a part of the Citizenship & Immigration Canada International Student Program and is a Designated Learning Institution (DLI # O19395677683).
We would love to keep in touch!
Subscribe to our mailing list.