Student Financial Assistance Office
Your post-secondary education is one of the most significant investments you will make and Sault College's Student Financial Assistance team is here to help you. We administer the Ontario Student Assistance Program, Scholarships, Bursaries & Awards, Entrance Awards and the Student Exceptional Expense Bursaries.
The Student Financial Assistance Office Offers
- Assistance to students applying for OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program)
- Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards information
- Bursaries for Student with Disabilities and Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment for Persons with Permanent Disabilities (BSWD & CSG-PDSE)
- Student Exceptional Expense Bursaries for students having difficulties in meeting their educational costs
- Part-time Canada Student Loans for Low Income Students
- and more
Sault College is proud to announce that the United Way has agreed to continue to sponsor 5 bursaries, valued at $2,000 each for Sault College students. The Robert (Bob) Wilding Bursary Program, supported by the United Way of Sault Ste. Marie is available to Sault College students who are enrolled in a post-secondary program at Sault College. Additional details here (word document download).
The Student Financial Assistance Office is co-located with Financial Services in Room M1200 - Essar Hall.
Telephone: (705)759-2554, Ext. 2704
We would love to keep in touch!
Subscribe to our mailing list.