How to Register for Part Time & Distance
Continuing Education: How to Register
Please call Sault College Registrar's Office at 705-759-6700 option 3.
There are six different ways to register for a Part-time certificate or a general interest course.
- Register Online: You can register online if you have a Sault College Student number. Log onto your student portal at http://my.saultcollege.ca to register for classes. Have your Visa or Mastercard ready. You can register up to and including the day the course starts. If you are going to register after the course start date, please use one of the other registration methods listed below.
- Register by phone: 705 759-6700 option 3 or toll free 1-800-461-2260. Have your Visa or Mastercard ready.
- Complete the Continuing Education Student Registration form found here and fax to: 705 759-3273.
- If you are applying to Airport Administration and Service, Airline Operations, or Airport Wildlife Management, please use this Registration Form.
- Register by Mail using the form found in number 3 to:
443 Northern Avenue
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Register in person: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Registrar’s Office in the M-Wing (Essar Hall).
- By Sponsorship: Have your sponsor fax or mail a registration form along with a letter of sponsorship. Invoice is sent to sponsor.
- For any further questions, contact us at email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing list!