Applied Research Centre Milestones
- Successfull completion of Projects in Health Sciences, Engineering Technology, IT and Natural Environment Areas
- NSERC Eligibility Acheived - Dec. 2011
- Board Approval to Establish a Research Ethics Board (REB) – Nov. 2011
- Canadian Foundation For Innovation (CFI) Eligibility – Apr. 2011
- Research & Development Committee formed – Oct. 2011
- Sault College Applied Research Centre (ARC) launch - April 2010
- First embedded research courses into curriculum – Jan. 2010
- Membership into Colleges Ontario Network for Industry Innovation (CONII) – Nov. 2009
- HAR Research Ethics Board Sub-Committee membership 2010 - present
- HAR Membership
We would love to keep in touch!
Subscribe to our mailing list.