Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Certificates and Diplomas
(3060) 1 Year - 2 Semesters Ontario College Certificate
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Discuss and analyze biological concepts and systems of human biology, specifically cells, tissues and organ systems, and identify their relation to homeostasis, health, wellness and the human body.
- Discuss the fundamental concepts of chemistry, specifically the properties of matter and organic compounds, and apply them to processes and applications related to health, wellness and the human body.
- Apply concepts of mathematics and statistics to interpret health care data and solve typical mathematical problems in health care and related science professions.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and correctly in written, spoken, and visual form using language and terminology appropriate and relevant to health and other science-related fields.
- Investigate future careers in health sciences and high affinity fields and identify appropriate postsecondary programs to prepare for chosen career.
- Discuss strategies for ongoing personal and professional development.
Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development, Pre-Health Sciences Pathways to Certificates and Diplomas Program Standards (MTCU 41598), March 2017.
We would love to keep in touch!
Subscribe to our mailing list.