Ask Us
Bookmark and Share


Depending if you’re taking a part-time certificate or a general interest course, you may be required to send us your high school transcript to verify that you’ve met the admission requirements.

If you didn’t graduate from high school, you would be considered a mature student and have two options:

Option 1: You can pay $25 to write the Canadian Academic Achievement Test (CAAT) for Math and/or English requirements only.

Option 2: You can take Academic Upgrading for free to get your high school equivalency for any of our college programs and certificates.

Please refer to the part-time certificate under “What You’ll Need” for specific prerequisites.

If you’re interested in taking a General Interest Course, please refer to the general interest course of your choice to ensure there aren’t any prerequisites.

Continuing Education Learning Guide

Get Connected
Mailing List
Green arrow
Sign UpPhone 705-759-6700, option 3